The capital of sunny Queensland is an emerging city with an attractive offer to study in a warm subtropical climate. The third metropolis of Australia is a growing city with a diverse and multicultural population.
Brisbane is the ideal destination for surf, warmth and beach lovers. Here you will find several top tourist destinations of Australia such as Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and Byron Bay just a few hours away.
- Sunny subtropical climate.
- Cost of living lower than in Sydney.
- It is a large city with a wide and diverse range of jobs.
- Good nightlife, cultural and artistic activities.
- The humid and hot weather can be uncomfortable for some people.
- 283 sunny days a year.
- 28° C maximum temperature (average) in the year.
- 80,000 international students every year in Brisbane.
- 35% population of foreign origin.
- Weekly rent for a room at the city’s central business district: AU$ 275
- Weekly rent for a room in suburbs near the city’s central business district: AU$ 223.
- Monthly expenditure on public transport: AU$ 150.
- Meals in cheap restaurants: AU$ 17.