Gold Coast it’s one of Australia’s most popular destinations. Its sunny subtropical climate, surfing beaches, canal and waterway systems, high-rise dominated skyline, theme parks, nightlife, and rainforest hinterland, makes it an attractive city to visit and live.
The city is also home of 200 education providers, with a wide range of courses, and its a growing destination for international students. If you choose Gold Coast, you will be studying in best beach-side student city in the world.
- Great subtropical climate, with an average of 300 days of sunshine every year.
- World tourist destination with many attractions near the city.
- Australia’s fastest growing city.
- Less job offers than in Sydney and Melbourne.
- Less options to study than in larger cities like Sydney and Melbourne.
- 12 million people visit Gold Coast every year.
- It’s the 6th largest city in Australia and the largest non-capital city.
- 300 days of sunshine a year.
- 70 km of coast and 270 km of navigable waterways.
- Attracts 12,500 new residents each year, making it the fastest growing city in Australia.
- 100,000 hectares of world heritage-listed rainforest.
- Set to host the 2018 Commonwealth Games.
- The largest concentration of themed attractions in the southern hemisphere.