Student Visa

To study in Australia, you need a student visa (subclass 500), which also allows to work up to 20 hours a week when your course is in session and up to 38 hours a week (full time) in holidays.

Australia is one of the few countries in the world that allows students to work with a student visa. This, added to high salaries and excellent working conditions, make Australia one of the best options to study abroad.

If you need more information or help to apply for your Visa, contact us and our staff will contact you shortly.


Visa renewal

If the end of your visa is near and you want to continue studying or if,  for some reason, you cannot finish your studies during your visa period, you need to apply for a new Student Visa.

You need to renew your visa at least 6 to 8 weeks before the expiration date of the previous visa.

Easy Life Australia helps you renew your visa, free of charge. Just send us a message and we will contact you as soon as possible.



*All documents must be translated to English. Easy Life Australia can help you translate your  documents (GTE, Academic transcripts, certificates).

We work with top-leven Australian schools:

  • Primus English
  • Greenwich College
  • Fusion
  • Torrens University
  • Explore English