To study in Australia, you need a student visa (subclass 500), which also allows to work up to 20 hours a week when your course is in session and up to 38 hours a week (full time) in holidays.
Australia is one of the few countries in the world that allows students to work with a student visa. This, added to high salaries and excellent working conditions, make Australia one of the best options to study abroad.
If you need more information or help to apply for your Visa, contact us and our staff will contact you shortly.
If the end of your visa is near and you want to continue studying or if, for some reason, you cannot finish your studies during your visa period, you need to apply for a new Student Visa.
You need to renew your visa at least 6 to 8 weeks before the expiration date of the previous visa.
Easy Life Australia helps you renew your visa, free of charge. Just send us a message and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- It allows you to study a course of more than 3 months in an Australian educational institution.
- Permission to work up to 40 hours a fortnight (20 hours per week) when the course is in session and full-time (38 hours per week) during holidays.
- Your partner will get similar work rights to you (40 hours per fortnight or 20 per week), but may not be able to work full time during holidays.
- Identity documents: passport and identity document (identity card).
- Have a health insurance approved by the Australian Department of Immigration. Easy Life Australia can help you purchase an insurance that suits your needs free of charge.
- Confirmation of Enrollment (CoE), a document issued by the academic institution confirming the student’s enrollment and details of the course, including starting and ending dates, total cost, fees, etc.
- General Temporary Entrant (GTE), a statement written in English by the student, which should include the curriculum of the applicant in the country of origin, plans, intentions and reasons for studying temporarily in Australia plus an immigration record.
- Translated academic transcripts/documents*.